Concealed fitting: Type-FV MW Wall Panel
Demanding architecture and strict fire prevention regulations – ROMA type FV insulation panels make it possible to achieve both objectives. With our panels, facades can be built without any visible fastening elements while offering excellent fire protection properties at the same time.
The non-combustible stone wool insulating core is available in eight different gauges. Benefit from the wide range of standard and custom color options as well as various surface variants such as micro profiling and coating systems which meet the most rigorous industry requirements.
As a result, it is the ideal extension to the type M wall panel in fire areas. From the outside, the combination of the two panels offers a uniform look and permits economical, fast and energy-efficient construction while satisfying strict fire safety regulations.
- No visible fastening elements
- Insulating core A1
- Building material class A2-s1; d0 certified to EN 14509 – non-combustible
- Available in two different volume weights, as required for each application
- Fast and easy assembly
- Module width 1,000 mm
- Vapor-tight cover shells
- 3 different surface profile variants
- Wide beam and span spacing
- Vertical or horizontal assembly possible