Visibly mounted: PIR Type P Wall Panels
Industrial and building assembly has to go quickly and smoothly. Not a problem with type P wall panels, which save precious time due to their low weight, wide beam spacing and simple and logical assembly procedure.
However, we spared no effort in achieving precision that yields optimal results. The uniquely designed double tongue-and-groove joints with labyrinth effect guarantee airtight construction of exterior walls without the formation of thermal bridges.
Take advantage of the exceptional thermal insulation property of our type P panel product in order to achieve an energy-efficient and sustainable building shell.
- Fast and easy assembly without pressing tools
- Unique thermal insulation
- Precision joining of components due to panel milling only after cooling and contraction
- Three different surface profile variants
- Module width 1,150 mm
- Through-bolted fitting
- Double tongue-and-groove joints with labyrinth effect
(insulation thickness starting from 60 mm)
- Vertical or horizontal assembly possible